LMD Vacuum Excavation is one of the leading providers of vacuum excavation services in the UK. Due to the work we undertake on housing projects and highways, and in response to client requests, we have invested in a fleet of road sweepers. We are currently experiencing a strong period of growth and we are therefore looking to recruit experienced sweeper drivers.
These sweeper driver opportunities are full-time positions. Although a lot of our sweeper work is local to our headquarters in Chesterfield, it may entail working on sites throughout mainland UK.
Full-time position operating LMD sweepers on sites across the UK.
Qualifications and requirements:
- HGV Class 2 driving licence (desirable, not essential)
- Flexibility and availability to work away from home, night shifts and weekend shifts when required
- CSCS card (desirable, not essential)
- Candidates must live within a commutable distance from Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Willing to work as part of a team as well as individually
If you would like to be considered for one of the above roles please apply by sending your CV for the attention of Dan Griffiths, Operations Supervisor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you require further information please contact Dan or Mick Dysart (Managing Director) on 01246 768331.