LMD Vacuum Excavation is one of the leading providers of vacuum excavation services in the UK. In simple terms, vacuum excavators are large ‘hoovers’ fixed to an HGV chassis. They use vacuum excavation to excavate rather than mechanical or hand digging. They are principally used on construction, highways and utility projects.
LMD Vacuum Excavation’s main depot is based in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, We operate nationally and have the most diverse and flexible fleet of vacuum excavators in the country.
LMD has recently added new vacuum excavators to its fleet and we are now looking to recruit vacuum excavator operatives and trainees. These opportunities are full-time positions. They entail working at sites throughout mainland UK and across various industries.
Full training will be provided. The training covers both operation of the vacuum excavator and driver HGV Class 2 or above.
Full-time position operating LMD vacuum excavators on sites across the UK.
Qualifications and requirements:
- HGV Class 2 driving licence (desirable, not essential)
- Flexibility and availability to work away from home, night shifts and weekend shifts when required
- CSCS card (desirable, not essential)
- Candidates must live within a commutable distance from Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Willing to work as part of a team as well as individually
If you would like to be considered for one of the above roles please apply by sending you CV for the attention of Dan Griffiths, Operations Supervisor: email@example.com
Should you require further information please contact Dan or Mick Dysart (Managing Director) on 01246 768331.